This caesar salad pizza is quick and easy to make. Salad on pizza. It’s a thing! A fresh mozzarella pizza topped with crispy romaine, roma tomatoes, parmigiano cheese and caesar dressing. It’s light, delicious and such a fun summer dinner!
All pizzas start out with an easy homemade pizza dough.
Caesar salad. Pizza. Caesar salad and pizza!
Homemade pizza dough topped with olive oil, garlic and mozzarella piled high with a crisp and refreshing romaine caesar salad. And don’t forget the fresh parmigiano reggiano and vine ripened tomatoes.
I have to confess, I’ve been making this Caesar salad pizza once every 2 weeks or so, I can’t get enough of it and neither can my family!
Salad on pizza was probably invented by the Gods because it’s perfect in every way.
It’s basically negative calories thanks to the lettuce (just kidding, it’s not, but let’s live a little). But it is the perfect summer pizza because of how refreshing it is.
If you are looking for a vegetarian pizza, this is a great option!
How To Make A Caesar Salad Pizza
First you’ll need to stretch out your pizza dough.
Mix together some olive oil and crushed garlic, then use a spoon to swirl it around the pizza. Keeping away from the edges.
Then layer on some mozzarella cheese. For this pizza I really like the fresh mozzarella, the one that comes in liquid.
Add a sprinkle or two of salt and pepper on top and bake.
While your pizza is baking you can prepare the caesar salad. It’s just torn up pieces of romaine, tomato wedges, and fresh shaved parmigiano regianno cheese.
Take the pizza out of the oven, place it on a cutting board and cut your pieces. Then pour on the salad.
Just because it’s summer doesn’t mean we have to forgo pizza.
Pizza is life. Life is pizza.
The two go hand and hand in my opinion. I may be rambling because I’m thinking about that delicious Caesar salad pizza now and my thoughts have gone to mush.
When I want to make the worlds easiest and most insanely delicious dinner I make this pizza.
It pairs so well with a tomato basil soup.
Clean up is a breeze and you don’t have to worry about leftovers (because it will get devoured).
Homemade Pizza Recipes
- Green Vegetable Pesto Garden Pizza – for the veggie lover in your life
- Hawaiian Pizza – ham and pineapple pizza with an olive oil base
- Mellow Mushroom Kosmic Karma Copycat – just like the real deal, with sun dried tomatoes, feta and pesto
- Homemade Pizza Dough – the perfect go to pizza dough recipe
- Copycat Mellow Mushroom Dough – this recipe works for both pretzels and pizza dough
- Mellow Mushroom Pacific Rim Pizza Copycat – a favorite, pineapple, canadian bacon, bacon and jalapeno
- Bomb BBQ Chicken Pizza – the best BBQ chicken pizza!
- 1 pizza dough ball
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed and minced
- salt and pepper
- 2 c mozzarella cheese
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 vine ripened tomatoes, cut up
- 1/4 c freshly sliced parmigiano cheese
- Caesar salad dressing
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 475
- Stretch out the pizza dough and top with the olive oil and garlic and a pinch of salt and pepper and the mozzarella cheese
- Place it in the oven and cook for 5-7 minutes OR until the edges have started to turn golden
- Mix the romaine, tomatoes, half of the parmigiano and the caesar dressing in a bowl
- Remove the pizza from the oven and let it sit for 5 minutes
- Cut it into slices and pour the salad on top
- Sprinkle the remaining parmigiano over it
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a review!