These Easter themed m&m monster cookies are the sweetest little treat. Filled with peanut butter, oats, peanut butter chips and colorful easter m&m's. If you love peanut butter cookies, these are just for you.
Give me all the monster cookies! I could gobble up an entire pan of monster cookies, it's the oats, the chocolate but especially all the yummy peanut butter.
Whoever you decide to make these for will love you forever. A cookie crowd pleaser.
You may remember that I also have a traditional monster cookie recipe, that one doesn't have peanut butter chips in it (or milk chocolate chips), but just go ahead and add some! I also have a Christmas monster cookie version, dipped in sprinkles before baking.
The ingredients are all the same, but the presentation depending on the season is what changes.
Make sure to check out the recipe card for the full list of ingredients and directions.
- white sugar
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- creamy peanut butter - the no stir kind (think jiffy, skippy...)
- all purpose flour
- quick oats
- baking soda
- kosher salt
- semi sweet chocolate chips
- milk chocolate chips
- peanut butter chips
- easter m&m's
How To Make Easter M&M Monster Cookies
Cream together the butter and sugars. Stir in the peanut butter, egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
In a separate bowl stir together the flour, oats, baing soda and salt. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet. Mix in the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and m&m's.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and scoop out even amounts of dough, about 1 ½ tablespoons. Form them into a ball. For an extra pretty presentation press a few m&m's and chocolate chips into the top of the cookie dough ball.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, or 8 minutes for a really chewy soft cookie.
Remove from the oven and cool.
- Iced Oatmeal Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chip Chocolate Cookies
- Bunny Butt Easter Cookies
- Best Pecan Sandies
- Rocky Road Cookie Bars
- ½ c butter
- ½ c white sugar
- ½ c brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ c no stir creamy peanut butter
- 1 c all purpose flour
- ½ c quick oats
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ c semi sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ c milk chocolate chips
- ¼ c peanut butter chips
- ½ c Easter m&m's
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream the butter, white sugar and brown sugar together for 2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl. Stir in the peanut butter, egg and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl stir together the flour, oats, baking soda and salt. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet. Mix in the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and m&m’s.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Scoop out 1 ½ tbsp of cookie dough and form into a bowl, place them on the cookie sheet with space between each for spreading. Press 1 or 2 m&m’s on top of each cookie (optional).
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
Important to use a no stir creamy peanut butter.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 30 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 137Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 100mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 2g
This information comes from online calculators. Although moderncrumb.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.